The building was built of brick in the mid-1900s, the site is made up of several building blocks. Our site consists of two main buildings:
-D building part with a total of 3000 m2
-F building as a warehouse with a total of 438 m2
A 0-24 hour permanent postal service supervises the building and its surroundings.
1106 Budapest, Maglódi út 47